1. Environment friend and safety pile drilling method (Drilling with All casing, no mud).
2. Widely used in different difficult formations where there is a risk of collapse or broken formation, such As quicksand, flowing and fictile soils, high pressure groundwater formations, gravel and detritus-type soils etc.
3. High quality cast in-situ pile and secant pile wall. Large pile sizes with high load capacity The ability to penetrate substantial boulder layers and other obstructions.
4. Socket into hard rock is possible.
5. Permanent liners may be incorporated to protect pile shafts.
6. Depths of up to 60m are attainable.